Why Choose ARA
Our practice is the perfect place if you:
- Have been to multiple doctors and can’t seem to get answers
- Have a doctor who told you that your labs are “normal” but you continue to feel unwell
- Are you suffering from autoimmune disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or high cholesterol and want other options to conventional treatment
- Keep trying to lose weight but no matter what you do it just won’t budge
- Are struggling with ongoing digestive issues
- Have anxiety or depression
- Find yourself with PMS, hot flashes, low libido or other hormonal issues
- Don't want to take medication without trying a less invasive approach first
- Have been on medication and are experiencing side effects
- Feel fatigued chronically or have lack of energy
- Are burdened by the cost and inefficiency of reactive or band-aid medicine
- Want to optimize your health
- Are suffering from the lasting effects of COVID and want to improve your health
Dr. Kapoor believes that no one should define patients by their symptoms, illness, or the confines of their bodies and that every person is energetic, dynamic, and capable of self-healing.
She and the ARA Integrative and Functional Medicine team believe that healing occurs when there is a trusting, effective partnership between patient and provider. Optimal health happens when they work together to support every aspect of health, including mind, body, spirit, and community. They use natural, less-invasive interventions whenever possible and utilize conventional and alternative methods that are backed by science and proven effective.
How to Start Your Journey with ARA
Patients at ARA Integrative and Functional Medicine begin their relationship with Dr. Kapoor with a free, 15-minute discovery call where they begin the process towards creating better health.
An inquiry-based assessment allows her work with patients on a personalized treatment plan to improve their overall health and wellbeing.
Call the office or book online now to schedule your free 15 minute consultation or appointment.